To your United Methodist Church, Ministry or Organization
The Foundation is a service agency incorporated to help the churches of the Conference with your gifts. These gifts could include money, stocks, bonds, or other investments. Your generous donations help grow God’s Kingdom!
The Foundation has a brokerage account already established which eliminates the need for churches of the Conference to have such accounts. We receive up to a 25% discount on the broker’s fees. The Foundation exists to serve and does not benefit from these transactions.
All cash donations and net proceeds from the sale of the securities are directed to the donor’s intended United Methodist church, agency or mission.
How To Donate Securities
- Step 1: Tell the Foundation to be on the lookout for your donation by contacting us: 303-778-6370 or email info@MountainSkyUMF.org
- Step 2: Send the stock to
- Foundation’s Broker: Paul Kullback, phone: 720-213-3110
- Foundation Clearing Broker: NATIONAL FINANCIAL SERVICES
100 Crosby Pkwy
Covington KY 41015
- Clearing Broker # 0226
- Foundation Account # B7Y001180
- Foundation Account title: Mountain Sky United Methodist Foundation, Inc.
- Foundation Account Address: 7350 E Progress Pl Ste 205, Greenwood Vlg, CO 80111
- Step 3: Click here to complete our letter of intent form. The information in this form will tell us which United Methodist church or agency will receive a check AND enable us to provide the proper IRS acknowledgment for your gift.
What Happens Next?
When the securities are sold, the Foundation will acknowledge the donor with a letter that is in compliance with the IRS. The Foundation is a registered 501(c)3 Colorado non-profit organization.
We thank you for your generous donations to help grow God’s Kingdom.
*The Foundation reserves the right to approve the intended recipients, making sure that the donor’s wishes are in alignment with the
mission of the Foundation. Securities will be sold on the next available settlement day as soon as the Foundation is made aware of the
transfer. The Foundation will inform the donor of the total settlement of securities that are donated, however donors should consult
with their tax advisor or CPA to determine the allowable charitable deduction for tax purposes. The Foundation is not responsible for a
sudden increase or decrease in value of securities and/or the timing of when securities are sold.